Design the retreat of your dreams (without wasting your time, money or efforts on the wrong things!)
If you’re looking to create a purposeful space in your home through your next DIY project with confidence and ease, then you already know having a clear plan of action is essential to avoiding excess spending and eliminating overwhelm.
But it goes beyond that. There’s more than having a beautiful space – I want to teach you to have a simplified, functional, beautiful, and PEACEFUL space.
When you have a clear step-by-step guide to help you design a peaceful retreat from start to finish, everything changes.
That’s why I’m sharing my easy to follow 5-step process to creating a beautiful, peaceful space in my brand new self paced online course!
I thoughtfully created this self-study course with YOU in mind to help you go from overwhelmed and stressed in your next DIY project to calm and at peace.
IN THIS COURSE, YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO:
Maybe you’re thinking:
“As much as I would love to, I don’t have the time to tackle a DIY project right now.”
“I don’t have enough money to create the space of my dreams.”
“The very thought of tackling a project at this point in my life makes me feel overwhelmed and stressed”
“I’m just not sure I can actually do this on my own.”
I get it! DIY projects can often feel daunting and unrealistic…
Yes, it’s 100% possible for you to …
Take busy, messy action
Build a purposeful space
Design a peaceful retreat
Make your house a warm, inviting home you love
But you don’t have to do it alone! In this course, I guide you through the exact steps needed to make your dream room possible! I reveal each DIY secret I’ve learned and applied in my own master bedroom design so you can save time and money as you tackle your next project with confidence.
I believe that everyone should be able to create a beautiful home (on a budget!), to enjoy life, and make new memories in a space they love.
Because YOU deserve a beautiful, peaceful retreat in the place you spend one-third of your life when trying to escape the chaos and find rest.
Like most things in life, as women and mamas, we tend to put everyone else before ourselves … to prioritize our children, spouses, friends, and family before we dedicate any amount of time to our own care.
REPEAT AFTER ME: I DESERVE—AND CAN CREATE—A COZY, PEACEFUL RETREAT.
It’s time for you to fill up your cup and design a master bedroom that will give you more energy, rest, and comfort. And when you do, you will have greater peace of mind waking up in the morning and laying down your head at night.
Peace by Design is so much more than just a step-by-step guide to designing a master bedroom—it’s the exact blueprint you need to make your dream space attainable, affordable, and perfectly imperfect.
It’s time to create the master bedroom of your dreams. So what are you waiting for? Let’s get started.
PEACE BY DESIGN: THE MASTER BEDROOM
Five simple steps to designing a peaceful retreat in less than one month—while saving time and money!
I believe everyone should have the opportunity to cultivate a peaceful, purposeful home so I intentionally offered this course at an affordable rate, just for you!
The tips and tools you’ll learn will help you save hundreds of dollars and hours upon hours in your next DIY project!
It will provide the clarity and direction you need to hand select each item and finish with purpose and confidence.
And when in doubt, you’ll have a community of people to bounce ideas off and gain inspiration from.
- Is this course specifically for one design style?
- NO. I will give you my design formula in the beginning of the course, and you can apply it to ANY design style. This gives you freedom between design styles, but will also give you the tools to change your rooms as trends come and go.
- Does this course expire?
- NO. Once you buy the course, you have access to all of the course material immediately, and you get lifetime access to the course materials as well.
- How long will it take to complete the course?
- If you binge it in one sitting, you can finish it in less than 2 hours! I provide exactly what’s needed to walk you through designing your master bedroom from start to finish, saving you time in the DIY process itself.
- How long will it take to make over my master bedroom with this course?
- If you’re focused and dedicated to getting it done, you could do it in 4ish weeks. However, I would share that a more peaceful timeline would be about 6-8 weeks so you can pace yourself well.
- Is this applicable to any bedroom?
- YES! Whether you have a guest room, kid’s room, or secondary room, you can 100% apply these design principles to each of those as well. I focus on the master bedroom to emphasize how much i believe you should prioritize your personal space and relax at the end of a busy day.
- Do you offer a money back guarantee in case this isn’t what I’m actually looking for?
- I’ve poured myself into this work for a full year and am sharing my signature tips with you. I’m so proud of this course! However I care about you more and want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If that’s not what you’re looking for, I will provide a full refund within 7 days of purchase.