Are you sensing a theme in my recipes and décor lately? SIMPLE. I posted about my word for 2014 here – and I’m working hard to simplify everything in my life! I’m not always successful, but I’m trying. This recipe is perfect for a delicious and simple dish to take to a party or make when you’re hosting people.
I can’t take credit for this apple dip – a teacher I used to work with made it for every celebration, and it was always devoured before anything else. Everyone LOVES this recipe! I have since brought it to multiple events, and it’s such a crowd favorite. Take credit for it – just don’t tell them how EASY it is!
3 ingredients – and no baking! The only “work” you have to put into this is cutting up some apples. Just use an apple slicer and you’re good to go!
- 8 oz. cream cheese - softened
- 16 oz. caramel dip (found near apples in produce section)
- 1 bag toffee bits (found in baking aisle)
- Spread softened cream cheese on the bottom of a shallow serving dish.
- Spread caramel dip evenly on top.
- Top with toffee bits.
- Scoop cut apples in and enjoy!
Like this post? You’ll also like: