This cozy Reading Bundle is the best gift idea for book lovers! Come get a glimpse at the contents of the box before you purchase.
I have been working on this for quite a while and I just cannot contain my excitement in sharing it with you!
It combines alllll of my favorite things.
Reading. Coziness. Engaging all the senses. And supporting small businesses!
This bundle is the perfect gift idea for readers … even if you happen to be that reader and you decide to gift it to yourself. 😉
Here’s what’s included in the cozy reading bundle:
- 1 8 oz. beeswax candle
- These are hand poured by ME! It’s been months of trial and error to get to the candle I am proud to send to you today.
- The candle has notes of cardamom and cream, a faint hint of cinnamon, and some fireside undertones.
- This candle is made of beeswax + has a hemp wick. The fragrances are high quality and rated “clean” so you can feel good about burning them in your home.
- Bonus: scan the QR code on the back of the candle to play the classical reading playlist I made for you!
- Pair of the coziest slipper socks
- Fleece lined, with a knit outside, one size fits most. They have grips on the bottom if you want to wear them around the house, but I suggest you save them as your special reading socks 🥰
- 1 handmade wooden bookmark
- Made to resemble the nostalgic library cards of our youth, this wood bookmark is made by the sweetest small business and I love that I could include them in this bundle!
- Small antiqued candle snuffer
- Bottle of matches with a striker on the bottom
- Vinyl printed vintage book stack sticker
It engages the senses and wraps the reader up in unimaginable coziness as they dive into their favorite book.
This bundle has so many handmade elements in it and pieces from small businesses as well – it’s unique and not something you can find anywhere else!
Click here to see how to purchase this bundle
If you think of it, would you mind sharing this with someone who would appreciate this concept? Sharing means the world to me and MY small business! Thank you so much for your continued support – it truly means the world to me.
I love this gift idea!!!! Honestly keeping this in mind for Christmas gifts…for my mom, mother-in-law, and maybe myself 😉
yay! Thanks Brooke! Please do keep them in mind for the holidays! <3