I have been DYING to share the news with all of you – but as of this morning, it’s OFFICIAL:
Wow this has been SO hard to keep this “secret” but we didn’t want to let everyone know until it was a done deal.
You KNOW there will be a ton of “before” pictures of the house, but here’s some basic info:
- The house was built in the 1920’s, and has been in the same family since it’s been built (it’s never been sold!)
- The owner passed away last year, so this was an estate sale.
- It’s a twin – we’re on the right hand side.
- I am holding our front door key – which is a genuine SKELETON KEY! Ahhh – I die!!
- The house is about 1400 square feet – 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (unfinished attic & basement).
- This is EXACTLY the house we were praying to find – a house that has been lovingly maintained for years, with so much character, but that is in need of cosmetic updating.
Can you tell how excited I am?! We’re on our way to the house now to strip some wallpaper (and take plenty of “before” pictures)!
We can’t wait to start and raise a family in this home!