This post brought to you by Kohler. The content and opinions expressed below are always 100% my own.
When it came time to choose a kitchen faucet for our kitchen renovation last year, I didn’t expect it to be so hard. I was slightly overwhelmed by the number of options out there for kitchen faucets! Since our kitchen sink was going to be such a focal point of our room, I knew I wanted something stylish, but I also wanted something that was going to work well with our family. And of course, I had a budget to stick to, so it couldn’t be outrageously expensive!
Here’s the factors I considered while choosing our kitchen faucet:
- When choosing a kitchen faucet, now is not the time to change your style. Pick something that you’ll love looking at every day.
- There is no right or wrong here! Choose something that complements your kitchen style, and something that you know you’ll love for years.
- I chose a high-arched design for our kitchen faucet because I knew I wanted to wash bigger things in our sink. I also knew it would come in handy for giving babies baths in our farmhouse sink!
- You can choose how many features you want on your kitchen faucet. Ours is relatively simple – but there’s lot of fun functions that faucets can have! Things to consider are magnetic docking systems, spray width, and flexible hoses.
- I was most surprised by the budget for our kitchen faucet. I worried about spending too much, and then I worried about spending too little!
- I found some great quality faucets at Home Depot that were actually in budget. Hooray!
Here’s some of the beautiful faucets that are exclusively available at Home Depot right now:
A touch of glamour for your contemporary kitchen
ProMotion technology provides smooth spray head control with minimal effort
Inspired by professional kitchen designs
Inspired by the vintage-loving urbanite, this unique look complements traditional decor as well as modern designs that embrace retro elements