This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Delta Faucet. The opinions and text are all mine.
Learn about the new addition to our kitchen – our new Esque™ Collection Delta®
Faucet with Shield Spray™ Technology faucet is a state of the art fixture that looks beautiful but also performs beautifully.
I recently had the pleasure of traveling into New York City with some amazingly talented bloggers, all hosted by Delta® Faucet. Not only did I make new friends, stay away from my kids for the *first* time in four years, and see some beautiful city views, but I also got to visit the incredible Food 52 test kitchen and learn all about the brand new Delta® Faucet with ShieldSpray™ Technology.
I got to learn about this beautiful faucet in New York City, but I was able to truly fall in love with it once we had it installed in our own home.
There are a few things that make the Delta Faucet Brand in general, and this specific model, truly unique:
- Touch20 Technology (Many Delta Faucet products)- You tap it on & off
- This has been SO fun for me and my kids. It’s so simple when I’m cooking to just tap the faucet to turn on, and tap to turn off. You can see it in action in the video – it’s really incredible!
- I also love that you can tap it to turn on/off, but it also senses when you’re simply moving the faucet, and it doesn’t turn on/off when you’re doing this.
- It has a color sensing light (Many Delta Faucet products)
- This is so helpful! I have been able to teach my kids to look at the light to see whether the water is hot, cold, or warm before they stick their hand in the stream. It’s a really unique feature.
- ShieldSpray™ Technology (My specific model, a new feature!)
- This part is probably the most unique thing I’ve ever seen in a kitchen faucet. When you push a button at the back of the faucet head, the water stream does this:
- This is called ShieldSpray Technology – there’s a concentrated jet of water in the middle of the stream, and then there’s a shield of water around that jet to keep it from splattering and making a mess. I’ve truly never seen anything like it!
- This jet makes clean up a LOT easier – it helps to work off tough grime and baked on food much quicker than the normal water stream. It also helps to get into the hard-to-reach places, like my blender!
Sometimes it’s easier to see it in action than to simply read about it, so I made this video to show you just how simple it is to clean out my blender with my faucet after making 3 very different blender recipes:
It’s really incredible! What I love about Delta is that they’re committed to making excellent products that look incredible, but also work beautifully. I can’t say enough good things about this company – they truly stand behind their products and put a lot of pride into them.
It’s the perfect finishing touch in our farmhouse kitchen – I love how the Matte Black looks with the white subway tiles behind it and the copper sink:
We couldn’t be happier with our new faucet, and I know you would be too if you bought one for your kitchen. You can purchase them here.