The best online places to buy X back farmhouse dining chairs – many budget friendly options included.
Wellll…it’s week 3 of the One Room Challenge and all I have done is paint one wall. Oh my goodness – when I write that down I realize just how bad it sounds! But hey, life gets in the way sometimes, right?
I was traveling for two separate work events on two separate days this week, so that left little time for projects. I even spent the first night away from my kids (ever!) and went to NYC with Delta Faucet – if you follow me on Instagram then you saw my pictures ?
SO – one of the things I really have to get done this week is to make a final decision on the dining chairs I’ll be buying.
I’ve been searching so many sites, and I figured you guys may be interested in the ones I’m looking at, because maybe you’re looking to update your dining chairs too! A lot of these are under $100 a chair!
Where to buy X back farmhouse dining chairs:
2. Franklin side chair (comes in a set of 2)
3. Gage side chair (on a GREAT sale)
4. Charnwood solid wood dining chair
5. Pierrepont solid wood dining chair
6. Ivonne solid wood dining chair
7. Amelia side chair (set of 2)
8. Graywash bistro dining chairs (set of 2)
9. Dixon reclaimed wood and iron chair
10. Handy Living Fairbanks medium oaks dining chairs
11. Constance Bentwood side chairs – set of 2 (comes in multiple colors)
12. Farris solid wood dining chairs (set of chairs)
Ahh I still haven’t decided on one yet – but I DO have it narrowed down to three! Can’t wait to pick one and show you how it looks soon!
Like this shopping guide? Make sure you pin it here to share with others or save for later!
Here’s what we still need to do:
- Finish painting the walls
- Brick the wall
- Repaint the ceiling
- Repaint the pew
- Make a cord cover for the chandelier
- Order new dining chairs
- Dutch door???
If you like this shopping guide, you’ll also love these (click on each picture to be brought to the post):
This is part of the One Room Challenge, where I’m a guest participant
Joanne Daley says
Stumbled upon your website today- Love it, can’t say enough. Could I ask where you got the Farm Table?
Thank you Joanne! My husband actually made it with free plans from Shanty 2 Chic 🙂